Midnight Owls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at Your Back Seat

Go down

Look at Your Back Seat Empty Look at Your Back Seat

Post  Admin Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:34 am

A woman living in the city {Salt Lake} was visiting friends in Ogden. When she got into her car in front of this friend's house, she noticed that a car started up right behind her car. It was about 2:00 in the morning, and there weren't any other cars on the road. Suspect

After she had driven to the highway, she began to think that this car was following her. Some of the time he would drive up real close to her car, but he wouldn't ever pass. She was really scared to death and kept speeding to try to get away from him.pale

When she got to Salt Lake, she started running stop lights to get away from him, but he would run right through them too. So when she got to her driveway she pulled in really fast, and this guy pulled in right behind her. She just laid on the horn, and her husband came running out.No

Just then, the guy jumped out of the car, and her husband ran over and said, 'What the hell's goin' on
here?" So he grabbed the guy, and his wife said, "This man's followed me all the way from Ogden."
The man said, 'I followed your wife because I was going to work, and as got into my car, I noticed when I turned my lights on, a man's head bob down in her back seat."pale

So the husband went over to her back-seat, opened the door, and there was a deranged man sitting on the
floor with a knife in his hand. Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://midniteowls.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum